Ethical dress, accessory and floristry design studio based in Cornwall, UK. Our services include bespoke designed bridal wear, evening wear, accessories, tailoring, alteration services and flowers. We are strongly nostalgic but embrace innovation. We love fashions of before as this provides the learning curve, and adore the future and its possibilities.
With traditional skills learnt from over twenty years of tutor and work led experience in fashion and theatre Roamer Rose eloquently unfolds, redesigns and further constructs textiles, metals, natural and manmade materials from their previous actualities.
We want to change perceptions of adorning the head and body by breaking through non-definition and the dull and recasting the person as individual. With our accentual additions clients will shine brilliantly, each individual personified as they stride on, roaming the social terrain.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Please be aware of the following procedures when visiting the Roamer Rose Studio.
- No more than two visitors in the studio at any time, to maintain safe social distancing.
- A mask/face covering is compulsory, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please scan the ‘track and trace’ QR code or visit the website URL and complete your details, when you arrive at the studio.
- Please apply hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- Avoid handling products whilst browsing if at all possible.
- Please ensure any children are closely supervised, if possible do not bring them to the studio.
- If you have any concerns regarding safety or our policies, then please contact us prior to visiting the studio.